TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
Cheryl Tulkoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Cheryl Tulkoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 09:31:54 -0500
Manufacturing Process Engineer – Process Engineering Group

National Instruments, a world leader in computer-based measurement and
automation, is revolutionizing the way engineers and scientists use PCs to
monitor and understand the world around us. We’re building the future at
National Instruments, and we want you on our team! NI has been named to
Fortune magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work for" 5 years in a row, and
IEEE’s Spectrum On-Line named NI to their list of "Top 10 Internships for
Electrical Engineering Students".
National Instruments is looking for a highly energetic individual with
multi-tasking team skills and technical problem solving ability for the
Manufacturing Process Engineer position. This individual will be
responsible for process optimization, evaluation and validation of new
process technology, solve daily process related issues with thorough root
cause analysis, and identify opportunities to continuously improve process
quality, lead manufacturing team members in the development and
implementation of process control tools and develop action plans for
process yield improvements. This individual will work closely with R&D,
Test Engineering, Program Management, and Procurement to ensure
manufacturability of the product.
This individual must be a proven leader and  possess strong interpersonal
skills, relationship management skills and ability to gain cross-
functional support to meet objectives. Experienced in Surface Mount
Technology (SMT), thruhole and assembly related processes for PCB
manufacturing. Strong project management skills and ability to work with
minimal supervision is required. Our ideal candidate will have 5 to 10
years of directly related experience which include reflow oven, and  wave
solder process, solder paste and glue application,  SPC and DOE
techniques. The person must have a BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or
Industrial Engineering. Previous experience in high mix low volume
electronics manufacturing, Surface Mount process and Lead Free process a
plus.

Contact:
Cheryl Tulkoff
Fax: (512) 683-8847