TECHNET Archives

May 2005

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 09:59:13 -0400
Roger,
I am wondering if we can make your last statement so definitive.  During
the early 90's boards were not made as well as they are now and we did
have to bake them - from certain manufacturers.  I am wondering with the
higher temperatures for Pb-free soldering if we might see the problem
raise its ugly head for some of the lower end suppliers. I don't know,
I'm just asking.
Bev
RIM