LEADFREE Archives

May 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
John Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 11:55:52 -0400
Denis,
See Farnell's web page "put on the Market" at
   http://hk.farnell.com/static/fnio/rohs/news/on_market.htm

I invite you to use my Bibliography for Designing Lead-Free, RoHS-
Compliant, and WEEE-Compliant Electronics at
   http://www.dbicorporation.com/rohsbib.htm
when you are researching questions like these.  Since the end of 2004 I
have assembled a collection of over 110 books, well over 2,300 papers,
magazine articles, and reports, and numerous web pages on these topics.
In this bibliography I've included all the reference data that I can
find on each source, with a link on the title if it can be downloaded
from the Internet for free-- which is the case for over 1,800 of these
documents.  In some cases you will have to register on the site (for
free) before youmay download certain documents.  In many cases, just
searching my bibliography for key words or key phrases will locate a
bunch of books/papers/articles/web pages on the subject, very easily.

I'm in the middle of adding references to another 20+ papers that I
found last night, in my 50th trip to engineering and scientific
libraries so far this year...

Enjoy!
                John Barnes KS4GL, PE, NCE, ESDC Eng, PSE, SM IEEE
                dBi Corporation
                http://www.dbicorporation.com/