LEADFREE Archives

May 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Nic Bowker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:55:51 +0100
Dear All,

We here at PLASA had an enquiry from a member company in New Zealand asking the very same question yesterday, and despite a deep trawl, we've found nothing either, so if anyone does come across anything then I'd be grateful to hear about it.

Thanks,

Nic Bowker
Technical Resources Adviser
PLASA Ltd.
38 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT, UK.
Tel:  +44 (0)1323 410335 : Fax: +44 (0)1323 646905
Email: [log in to unmask] : Website: www.plasa.org

When you're looking for Industry Expertise, make sure you choose a PLASA Member.