LEADFREE Archives

May 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"James, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 10:15:29 +0100
I think most people will just use the manufacturing date code. Any

disadvantage weighs on the "producer" that way but only at the 13 Aug

transition point. Get real - do what is practicable.

People seem to be getting very het up over this "placed on the market"

issue. When the EMC directive came about with similar cut offs no one

batted an eye lid.

Regards,

Chris