LEADFREE Archives

May 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Mark Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 10:26:00 +0100
We will not be changing our part numbers. Instead we have added two extra
fields to our MRP stock system. These field indicate if 1-the part is ROHS
compliant and 2-the part can withstand 240-260oC. Each part will have the
description changed to indicate the new supplier part number (if it is
changing). This description change will be controlled by an Engineering
Change Order.

I think that whichever way you choose there is still a lot of data entry
involved.

Mark

===== Original Message from [log in to unmask] (Leadfree Electronics Assembly
Forum) at 30/05/05 20:11