LEADFREE Archives

May 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
John Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 12:41:05 -0400
Dave, MA/NY DDave,
Stobbe, Irina, Liong, Budianto, and Nimmo, Kay, "Lead-free Board Marking
as Marking for Environmental Issues" can be downloaded for free from
   http://www.efsot-europe.info/servlet/is/1394/Paper_Stobbe.pdf?
   command=downloadContent&filename=Paper_Stobbe.pdf

The link is about 80% down my now 181-page Bibliography for Designing
Lead-Free, RoHS-Compliant, and WEEE-Compliant Electronics at
   http://www.dbicorporation.com/rohsbib.htm

As of yesterday I had references to over 120 books and well over 2,750
papers, magazine articles, and reports as well as hundreds of web pages
on these subjects-- with nearly 1,900 links to ones that can be
downloaded for free from the Internet.  And I'll be adding to this
bibliography again this weekend, working through two Proceedings that I
just got by interlibrary loan, plus about 50 web sites that I bookmarked
in some of my earlier Internet searches.

Instead of just becoming a chapter for the second edition of my books
Robust Electronic Design Reference Book, Volumes 1 and 2
   http://www.dbicorporation.com/book-out.htm
I'm now thinking that this research project may become Volume 3...

                John Barnes KS4GL, PE, NCE, ESDC Eng, PSE, SM IEEE
                dBi Corporation
                http://www.dbicorporation.com/

And I'll be adding to my bibliography this weekend...  A local
engineering library got me the 1998 and 2000 Proceedings xxxx
International Symposium on Microelectronics, by interlibrary loan.  The
2003 edition alone had 18 papers on these subjects.

late yesterday.