EMBEDDEDNET Archives

May 2005

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Croswell Robert-CRC060 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Croswell Robert-CRC060 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 12:41:37 -0500
Wow, Percy, spoken like an EE!

Rick, the other situation (that you probably will discuss in a subsequent column) is RF bypassing.  The problems are similar, but the issue is more of parasitic resistance rather than inductance (minimal ESR).  This gives a minimal impedance to ground near resonance.  Will you be kicking this topic around?

Robert

Robert T. Croswell, Ph.D.
Motorola Labs
(847) 538-5397