DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 07:22:42 -0600
Thanks James, I should have been more explicit.  The board dims are
about 10.5 x 11.5, and the pad count is 20,200 exclusive of vias.  I
also should have mentioned I was looking at a start from a complete
schematic, and with all library work done.

Your estimating tool sounds very comprehensive and impressive.

Thanks,
Gary Crowell
Micron Technology