TECHNET Archives

April 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:17:26 -0400
        Hi Mat:
        It is funny, I have been there. Pass a collection hat, tell the boss to contribute double. My gesstimate is that it would cost only about 1K to 2K. The company probably wastes more than that on errors caused by incorrect paper work.
        Regards,
        Ramon