TECHNET Archives

April 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:09:32 -0400
        Hi Jason
        28 inches per/ min is much better, specially if there are any BGAs. They are more massive and take longer to come to temp. The profile that Steve suggests is better because it does not burn off the flux before the joints go through the complete reflow.
        Regards,
        Ramon