TECHNET Archives

April 2005

From:
Clyde Sprowl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Clyde Sprowl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:50:35 -0500
In a country made up of an amalgam of all the other countries in the world, it makes sense to have a unifying language. Multiple languages divide. Have you heard the term "E Pluribus Unum"? Thanks for the crack about Americans.

Clyde Sprowl