TECHNET Archives

April 2005

Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:04:06 -0700
Genny,

I continue to see black pad failures in this laboratory.  However, I
believe there is a kernel of truth in the statement that it is largely
understood and not as prominent as say 5 years ago.

Best regards,
Ed Hare, Ph.D.
VP SEM Lab, Inc.

               SEM Lab, Inc.
Scanning Electron Microscopy and Failure Analysis
               Snohomish, WA
           Ph. (425)335-4400
           Fax (603) 658-4519
           http://www.semlab.com