TECHNET Archives

April 2005

From:
Shean Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Shean Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:07:28 -0500
Hi James,

Just a cautionary note to all, and one most people would consider
obvious, please take care to avoid potential molten solder spills into
water and vice versa.  I suspect we all have heard stories or have
personal experiences...let's be safe.

Have a Great Week!

Shean