TECHNET Archives

March 2005

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:12:56 +0100
don't send that gallon for destruction, you can sell it to me....
Listen... see that noone follows you. 45 Lexington Ave. Detroit,
I wear a white tie and I have a copy of IPC 6012 in my left hand...
cash...

Ingemar Hernefjord
Ericsson Microwave Systems