TECHNET Archives

March 2005

From:
Larry Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:58:23 +0800

From: russell(羅素)

Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 8:44 AM

To: 'Jay Brusse'

Cc: frank(陳政文)

Subject: RE: strange capacitor

Jay,

I went this message twice to you and recieved "This Internet Domain Blocked" messages.

The English of most of the engineers I teach is better than my Chinese, and I dont know if your computer can read the Chinese characters, but I did a rough translation of the email as we received it. Tatung is one of our customers for PCB's.

I will enquire further through our QA to Mr Lee.

Larry Russell