TECHNET Archives

March 2005

From:
John Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:58:25 -0800
With regards to Peters suggestion of silver deposition, I had suggested that
to them and I will mention it again.

Eric, your questions are all good, but I do not have that information at
this time.  Is your organization in such things?  Should I hook up my
customer with you directly?

John