TECHNET Archives

March 2005

From:
"Wenger, George M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wenger, George M.
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:24:29 -0500
Russ,

Contack Rick Shook at Agere (Allentown). He can probably answer your question.

Regards,
George
George M. Wenger
Reliability / FMA Engineer
Base Station and Subsystems Group
Andrew Corporation, 40 Technology Drive, Warren, NJ 07059 (908) 546-4531 [log in to unmask]