TECHNET Archives

March 2005

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:08:50 +0000
Doug

Pass the ROSE test? Hmmm., is it OK to leave UP to 12 micrograms of salt on
my assembly? It depends!

Of course your product might well be AOK in your process, but this might not
work the same way for others.

Also, make sure your air knife filters are doing their job...that's an awful
lot of air being blown onto those nice clean assemblies.

Hope this will be taken constructively, it is Friday!
--
Regards Graham Naisbitt

Golf quote of the week: Eighteen holes of match or medal play will teach you
more about your foe than will eighteen years of dealing with him across a
desk.

Concoat Limited - Engineering Reliability in Electronics
A British Manufacturer

NEW WEB SITE: www.concoat.co.uk :NEW WEB SITE

Cell: 079 6858 2121
Office: +44 (0)1252 813706