TECHNET Archives

March 2005

From:
Jason Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jason Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:51:48 -0600
There are no other fluxes on the board. The board was not cleaned after
first pass (found this out yesterday). However, keep in mind that this is
not white residue at all. The areas affected simply show a lighter hue of
green. Almost like the solder mask was emulsified, then hardened.

Jason Gregory
Manufacturing Engineer
Innova Electronics
(281)653-5593