LEADFREE Archives

March 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:04:04 -0600
Hi Bev, IPC LF Listservers,

I see JoeFj (aka to me as California-Joe the Flex guru) gave a summary.

I read the article that Chris noted a few years ago. I am pretty sure the
link to the start documents for furthur research are in the LF archives so
you might wish to search here. If I remember from my furthur reading it was
also in some reputable medical journals.

Now from memory,
-----------------

BTW I believe our California - Chuck Dolci was also in this co-learning
discussion stream a long time ago.

I had to laugh, since after they put him in the hospital and treated him
the blood levels came back on down to normal. No one could figure the
source of his high blood level. SO - SO He went back to his work and then
came back in for a follow on check up,   and YOW-ZA By-Giminees his blood
Pb level was back on up again. They then found out via questioning the
suspect he used his teeth as wire strippers.

Now some might laugh at using your teeth YET I personally know and have
seen some very fast electrical workers do this trick, so I know it is real.
The first time was in Oklahoma at Fort Sill in 1971 when a service buddy
used his teeth for my antenna wires. Geez

Yours in Engineering and in People, Dave
Y i Engr, MA/NY DDave