LEADFREE Archives

March 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:12:28 -0600
Hi Ray Li, IPC LF Listservers,

Ray, I do not know the answer.
 I do not have this 28601 EU standard in my possession.

I am hoping that someone else on this list does have it
 to confirm, correct, or add to my note and help with
 your good question.

Yours in Engineering, Dave
Y i Engr, MA/NY DDave

<------- Start of Ray Li's note ------->
<Dave,
<Did you mean the acceptable uncoded text in accordance with
<EN 28601 is as below?

28.03.05
28.03.2005
28/03/05

<Does the document specify any typeface and/or minimum font size?
<
<Thanks,
<
<Raymond