ENVIRONET Archives

March 2005

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:23:30 -0600
Hi Brian, EnviroNet Listservers,

I just am cleaning out my email and I saw your run down and analysis
published that came across the list on Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:43:34.

http://listserv.ipc.org/scripts/wa.exe?
A2=ind0502&L=environet&T=0&F=&S=&P=1306

I wondered if you used another normalization factor, would the USA or our
buddies the Canadians to the North, that are into all kinds of weird
superior court approved habits, would look as bad. Driving Distance or
population density was one thought. Population Density might take into fact
how far we are apart compared to European living conditions as well as the
density within our cities. We in US still hope for a home to call are own
and in many other countries it is an apartment in a building owned and
controlled by someone rich. Maybe individual home ownership might be
another normalization factor.

Brian, Just ideas for looking at the numbers.

Yours in Engineering, Dave
Y i Engr, MA/NY DDave