TECHNET Archives

February 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:20:56 -0500
         Hi Ingemar:
                        Do you want to see a board that the coating has potato chipped?  I do not have anyone at the moment, but it is easy to do.  Get a scrap board that is coated with polyurethane or Acrylic, soak it in alcohol for about five minutes. Place the soaked board in a sealed container. Leave it there 24 hours or so.  The board coating will be very soft and in some areas will look like potato chips.
        Regards,
        Ramon