TECHNET Archives

February 2005

From:
Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:12:38 +0200
Eric,
Solder joint inspection-by X-ray.
Solder paste deposition MUST be inspected-height is crucial, stencil opening
and pad geometry.look at:
http://www.amkor.com/products/notes_papers/appnotes_LGA_0902.pdf

http://www.eettaiwan.com/ARTICLES/2001JUN/2001JUN07_SMT_DH_AN1928.PDF

Gaby