TECHNET Archives

February 2005

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:37:47 +0000
It depends but not much and no.

At 125C and above you will already have issues with certain components and
some UR's will darken to the extent that legends may become illegible.

Over 180C of course you might encounter other problems...
--
Regards Graham Naisbitt

Golf quote of the week: Its a marriage. If I had to choose between my wife
and my putter - I'd miss her.

Concoat Limited - Engineering Reliability in Electronics
A British Manufacturer

NEW WEB SITE: www.concoat.co.uk :NEW WEB SITE

Cell: 079 6858 2121
Office: +44 (0)1252 813706