LEADFREE Archives

February 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
John Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:33:44 -0500
I found several references in Jennie Hwang's articles about her book,
Lead-Free Solders- Technology & Applications for Environmentally
Friendly Manufacturing, that was supposed to be published by
Electrotechnical Publications in summer of 2000.

Can anyone in this group tell me if it actually came out as her book,
Environment-Friendly Electronics: Lead-Free Technology, which was
published by Electrochemical Publications in 2001?

Thanks!
                John Barnes KS4GL, PE, NCE, ESDC Eng, PSE, SM IEEE
                dBi Corporation
                http://www.dbicorporation.com/