LEADFREE Archives

February 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:37:05 -0700
I just got this link in an email - which actually calls out these numbers (a
draft, however...)
http://www.leadfree.org/files/LF_3-0_2.pdf

Sincerely,
Cheryl Johnson, C.I.D.+
Manager
ExcelStor US Office, Engineering Services
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: (303) 684-7291
Fax: (303) 684-7268
Mobile: (303) 809-5815