TECHNET Archives

January 2005

From:
Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:44:05 -0600
You can get at it the same way you would for the TechNet archives.  Here is
a link to the IPC.org forums page.
http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3
Just click on the archive you want to look at.