TECHNET Archives

January 2005

From:
Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:24:53 -0500
Rogers RFlex 3850 is an LCP with an excellent bend radius capability.
The material has a RTI of 240 C, Tensile modulus of 2255 MPa and DWV of
4000 V/mil.

http://www.rogerscorporation.com/acm/about_our_products.htm#3000

Jeffrey Bush
Director, Quality Assurance and Technical Support

VERMONT CIRCUITS INCORPORATED
  76 Technology Drive - POB 1890
    Brattleboro, Vermont 05302
      Voice: 802.257.4571.21 Fax: 802.257.0011
           http://www.vtcircuits.com