TECHNET Archives

January 2005

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:45:24 +0100
like all other components, you need know what your are doing. Joyce, dear,
heard about the 6S guys? With black belts, black glasses and waving the
strait-jacket under your nose. Had no visits?...they will come to you
too one day. Then you need specify, verify and know a lot about the
plating, even for such 10cent parts!

Again and again, I'm frustrated when seeing what is causing trouble and extra work,  not the complicated and advanced parts, but very oftenly the cheap and simple and massproduced, what shall we call them...accessories, may be.

Ingemar

PS. If anyone here is such a 6s guru, I hope he/she takes my little teasing as a man.