TECHNET Archives

January 2005

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 06:38:45 -0500
Rudy
Please refer to the golden rule, or the variation in this case: he who
owns the list server makes the rules...

It's also somewhat commonplace on non-subscription list servers, I'm on
one for my sailboat where the company that runs the servers will email
out weekly specials.

regards,

Graham Collins
Process Engineer,
L-3 Communications Electronic Systems Inc.
Halifax
(902) 873-2000 ext 6215

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/13/05 05:56PM >>>
Now I KNOW this CANNOT be self-promotional advertising... as that is
not allowed on Technet... and clearly the IPC would NOT break its own
rules..  But, I am not sure how you would distinguish this from
self-promotional advertising. I guess I am just not smart enough...?

Rudy Sedlak

Christi Poulsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
10% Early Bird Discount ends January 14th
Register today!

Dear Colleague:

Don't miss the IPC Designers Summit, being held in conjunction with
APEX
and IPC Printed Circuits Expo, February 22-24, 2005, at the Anaheim
Convention Center in Anaheim, California.

The NEW Designer Day, Thursday, February 24th offers a unique
opportunity to network with your peers and get all the information
you've been looking for in one place. The IPC Designers Council is
pleased to bring you expert speakers on topics of particular interest
you - design for manufacture, high speed design, CAD/CAM software, to
name a few. Hear a panel discussion, attend courses, and join in on
standards development meetings. Visit with any of the 500 exhibitors
who will be showcasing their products and services on the show floor.
Lock in on the design companies in the exhibit hall to increase your
knowledge of supply chain trends and capabilities. Lastly, we invite
you to attend the Designers Dinner for an evening of socializing and
networking.

On Friday and Saturday, February 25-26, there will be IPC Designer
Certification programs. While you're at the event, here's the place to
polish up your skills, acquire your certification and enhance your
reputation and credibility in the industry.

And, of course, Anaheim is a great place to bring the family for
entertainment, restaurants and sightseeing. Get more information on
our
four new tours, hotel/travel and the event itinerary

Take a look at the conference brochure and register at
www.GoIPCShows.org. For more information, please contact Christi
Poulsen, IPC Designers Council at [log in to unmask] or call
847-597-2827.

We look forward to seeing you at the Designers Summit.

Sincerely,

Christi Poulsen
Technical Programs/Designers Council Coordinator
IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries
3000 Lakeside Drive, Suite 309 S
Bannockburn, IL 60015-1249
847-597-2827 Fax: 847-615-5627
http://dc.ipc.org