TECHNET Archives

January 2005

From:
"Crepeau, Phil (Space Technology)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Crepeau, Phil (Space Technology)
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:48:11 -0800
hi,

the customer may be concerned that a single ply of prepreg may not provide enough b-stage resin to fill voids in the etched copper foil that you are going to be bonding together.  you might want to assure your customer that a single ply will do the trick.

phil