DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:56:58 -0500
Hi,

We are working on a new product and, unfortunately for me, I MAY be so tied up in other areas of the design that I MAY not be able to do the PCBs for this project.  So I am looking for those of you who MAY be able to do these boards for us.  At this time I can not give you any details on the boards as we are just starting this project and the Project Engineer for this job has not even had time to show me any hand sketched schematics yet.

We will require that they be done with or exported to Protel 99SE.  We also would prefer someone located in the southwest Ohio area as meeting face to face at some point is desired but this may not be mandatory. This would probably start sometime in mid to late February or early March.

If you are interested, send an e-mail directly to me, as I do not want to clutter up this forum with replies.  I will then contact you sometime in the near future to get info about you or your company, get references, rates, etc..  Again I stress that this is not a sure thing as I would rather do these boards myself, but as of right now it looks that I will be busy with other aspects of the design.

My regards,
Steve Smith, C.I.D.
Product Engineer

Staco Energy Products Co.