TECHNET Archives

December 2004

From:
"Douglas O. Pauls" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 07:56:26 -0600
Not so.  Graham is hi-rel and so exempt from the EU legislation.

Doug Pauls

             "Whittaker, Dewey

             (AZ75)"

             <Dewey.Whittaker@                                          To

             HONEYWELL.COM>            [log in to unmask]

             Sent by: TechNet                                           cc

                                                                   Subject

                                       Re: [TN] VOCs

             12/01/2004 07:47

             AM

             Please respond to

              TechNet E-Mail

                   Forum

             ; Please respond

             "Whittaker, Dewey

                  (AZ75)"

             <Dewey.Whittaker@

              HONEYWELL.COM>

After reading the first paragraph, a few of us who know Graham are

concerned

he could be banned from the EU after July 2006.

Dewey