TECHNET Archives

December 2004

From:
"Randy Bock Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:04:03 -0500
I do get the flood all at once but do see emails during the day as well.
We are using Lotus Notes - Notes 6  if that means anything.

Randy Bock Sr.
Quality Manager
Pitney Bowes
AddressRight Printers
(email)  [log in to unmask]
Newtown Building 2
203 270-4931  Ext
    8-426-4931  In
203 270-4982 Fax

Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
12/02/2004 10:50 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] Technet emails...

Gee thanks guys! And I thought it was AOL causing the delays. Whew!

Gary F.

In a message dated 12/2/2004 12:15:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,