TECHNET Archives

December 2004

From:
Lance Mayes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lance Mayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:04:42 -0700
My, MY, MY!!

The undertones of politics rears it's ugly head.  In a time when there is
such devastation and mourning for those lost and some that will never be
found, does it have to boil  down to who has the most money?
Who died and made the United States Big Brother to the world?  During this
presidential reign as well as a few others the US is very low on the
popularity scale.  We all in one way or another contributed to the Big
Bash coming up, whether Republican or Democrat.  Look at the products that
you buy,  they just spend it the way they want and not us.
If the ability to help those less fortunate is available, that's what
should be done without bringing up who has the biggest piece of the pie.

Time out.
  I now step off my soapbox.  Let's offer prayers for those that have
suffered and whatever material offerings also.  I have many close friends
here in the states that have relatives in those areas.  Peace everyone.

                        P.  Lance Mayes