TECHNET Archives

December 2004

From:
Nilesh Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nilesh Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:52:56 -0500
Ingemar,
I am glad that your family is ok. We did prayer for all the victims at BAPS temple. Also we have organized Prarthan assembly this Sunday in all the BAPS temples and centers across USA. BAPS has already started relief work such as food packets and other relief works. You can visit www.bapscare.org for further information. Let me know if you get any other info. Our prayers are with you, your relatives and all the effected families.

Nilesh Patel