TECHNET Archives

December 2004

From:
George Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:11:23 -0800
Since when do politicians have to listen to logic?  These are the same type
of people that tried to legislate that PI would be set to 3.000.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/sci-math-faq/specialnumbers/lawPieq3/

Politicians can do ANYTHING, just ask them :)

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.

It's my opinion, not Tektronix'