TECHNET Archives

December 2004

From:
"Morse, Carrie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Morse, Carrie
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:32:20 -0500
Good Questions.
Also...What type of solder paste are you using?
What does your recipe/profile look like?  Ramp, Soak, Reflow times and
temps?
What is the thermal mass of the board?  Ex: # Layers, Thickness, Type of
Layers?
Is this the only component that did not reflow well?

-Carrie