LEADFREE Archives

December 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"James, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:56:58 -0000
No only the EU states and some of them have a relaxation on the implementation date - you'd need to go to the Europa website to check out which and for how long but it is several of the newer states.

China anticipate to release their own version of RoHS by the same date if not before.

Australia will be adopting RoHS on a voluntary basis to start with I believe.

Various states in the USA will be bringing in similar legislation and some already have a list of prohibited substances.