LEADFREE Archives

December 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Ryan Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:01:13 -0700
Jerome,

I was unaware of Pb ever being in electroless nickel plating, nor do I
recall seeing it in any SEM or Auger spectroscopy.  Is it there
"generally" throughout the PCB industry, and thus a concern to me, or is
Pb only added in "special" applications where the end user would need to
request it and thus be "aware" of the content?

Regards,
Ryan Grant