DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Karl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:26:17 -0600
Jack,
I'm using hotmail, and your email's look fine to me.

by the way.. to all users using a company account...
I started using hotmail a while ago when I started moving jobs, saves a lot
of time having to re-create my address book, notifying everyone... losing
emails.    No matter where I'm at... I always have my hotmail account and
can access it.
good luck to all.
Karl