DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
JaMi Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:00:20 -0800
Jack,

Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you using for an email program?

Whenever you reply to an email here in the forum, it gets all weird looking.

It looks as if it has a random "space" generator in it, in that it indents
everything and places a lot of spaces everywhere.

I would say "see below", but I wonder if you can even see what is happening.

If you cannot see what is happening, them you might look for a plain text mode, so
that you can see it.

I can't say that I have seen it on anyone elses email anywhere.

What did you do, write your own email editor?

Bizarre - truely bizarre.

JaMi