TECHNET Archives

November 2004

From:
Bob willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:40:24 -0000
For some reason the email forum software Listserve has split up the links,
that is why they don't work. It may be set to not accept spaces. We use the
same software for smart-e-link the SMART Group Forum. Hope the links are OK
in the Word document, can't send the list to the Forum.

Many thanks

Bob Willis
2 Fourth Ave, Chelmsford,
Essex, CM1 4HA, England