TECHNET Archives

November 2004

From:
Bob willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:11:40 -0000
Following a number of emails from TECHNET on video simulations, just though
I would show a few we have featured on the SMART Group web site over the
last few years.

Thanks to Dave Hillman and Doug Pauls for letting me know of the interest at
the SMART Group Conference last week.

RealPlayer is available to download free from a variety of location.

QFP Cracking/Popcorning  BGA Popcorning  PCB Delamination  BGA Solder Short
Inspection
Immersion Testing Components (the Components where in my jacket honest)
Lead-Free Chip Tombstone
Outgassing from Via Holes
Solder Balling During Wave Soldering
Solder Beading During Reflow
Slow Wetting on Surface Mount Pads
Poor Component Solderability
Solder Balling of Solder Paste
Copper Dendrite Growth on PCB
Component Loss on Double Sided Reflow
Outgassing from Solder Mask during Wave Contact
Component Floating on Paste
0201 Chip Component Lifting
Outgassing During Soldering of PTH
Secondary Reflow of Lead-Free Joints

http://www.smartgroup.org/members/defectvid.asp

Have a great thanks giving break over there

Bob Willis