TECHNET Archives

November 2004

From:
"Creswick, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Creswick, Steven
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:11:22 -0500
Steve,

Not a direct answer, but even wire bonded parts [cavity type hybrids/MCM's and the like] can take 30KG's [with package design considerations, of course].  The hardest part is making a centrifuge fixture that can withstand the stresses of testing at such levels.

yeh!  just stick your board up against a slab of one-way metal.
Must be one of those no-deposit, no-return things.

Steve C