TECHNET Archives

November 2004

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:12:33 -0800
Alternately, and I'd argue more precisely you can describe it as an "array"
or an "assembly panel."

As noted by others "panel" is the most commonly used term.  However,
sometimes it gets confusing when talking with our PWB supplier since they
use the term panel for their fab panel.

I prefer to describe our assembly panel as an "array" so as to distinguish
between our "assembly panel" and the PWB fabricator's (much larger) "fab
panel."

...a fine point not worth quibbling about but that's my $0.02.

cheers,
Dwight