TECHNET Archives

November 2004

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:16:26 +0100
Dear Andy,

it's obvious you've not been in the Marine. Never heard of semaphoreing? Just showed you one
phone, you need two. And....moreover...the blue and green LEDs on the phones can be used for
morse signalling.

Ingemar