TECHNET Archives

November 2004

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:43:13 -0500
        Hi Brian:
                Wires can be soldered on to the traces and then the joints be coated. The wires are hooked to the proper voltage sources and the Surface Insulation Resistance test is done.  This test under these conditions is being done by a local lab that is sanctioned by IPC. Is dendrite growth or molecular migration  impeded within the inner layers and facilitated by air, temp and humidity on the outer layers?
        Thanks for your input and clarifications
        Ramon